Dr. Abduladheem Kamkar is the Director / Owner of Dr. Kamkar Clinics and a senior physiotherapist. He graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy from the University of Pittsburgh, USA in 1990, and earned his Master’s degree in Sports Physical Therapy in 1992 from the same university. He completed a residency in orthopedic manual therapy in Pittsburgh with Dr. Richard Erhard in 1993.
- He has several publications to his credit and has made numerous scientific presentations on manual therapy and physical therapy.
- His special interests are in manual therapy, orthopedic, and musculoskeletal & sports physical therapy
- He has served as Chairman of the Emirates Physiotherapy Society and is a member of the American Physical Therapy Association.
- He is a fitness buff himself, perpetually believes in improvement, is an avid reader, loves travelling, believes in perfection and expects nothing less from his team.
- Dr Kamkar previously worked at Saint Francis Health system (Pittsburgh, USA)
- Currently working at the Dubai Police Health Center as head of the physiotherapy section in addition to his involvement at the Center.